Monday, June 29, 2009
One Major Lesson
-One thing that I have learned in life that has stuck with me is, Use your resources because you never know when you will lose them. Growing up I never paid attention to how the world was run, and honestly I did not care. But one day I was called in for an interview for a job at a grocery store. The meeting went on without a hitch. I thought I was going to get the it, so I waited and I waited, but I never got a reply to my status of gaining the imployment. One day I decided that I would call and see if I was still considered for the position, unluckly they said that the job was taken. Later that day I decided to go to the grocery store and get a few items, I bumped into one of my former classmates and asked if he knows who got the job. He replied that the job would have been mine if the store manager's nephew would not have applied for it. This made me think long and hard about how our world is ran, but I could not be mad because if I had the chance I would have done the same thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment