Monday, June 29, 2009
Thank You Letter
-Dear, family, friends, teachers and fellow peers-First of all I would like to think God because without him nothing in life is possible. I would like to think two of the most wonderful parents in the world who were able to give birth to such a talented and wonderful son. Thirdly, I would like to think my whole family because thay have been with me and stuck with me from day one of my life. Next I would want to thank all of my past, present, and future teachers, because we all know that teachers have the "hardest" job in america. Lastly I would like to thank my fellow peers because they are people who i push myself to be better than and strive to be like. These people push me to excell and they keep me on the right track, I would like to thank them and tell them that without them I would not be the person I am today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment