Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Reflection of my Weekend
Catching big fish, playing basketball, and going swimming, that is how my weekend went. Saturday, I was happy because I was able to sleep in later than usual. We were scheduled to go fishing but our plans were delayed due to the rain. Some people were happy and others were not so thrilled to go fishing. I wanted to go fishing because it seems to relaxes me. Our group caught the most fish with the help of my three catfish. I had a good time fishing because that is something that I do in my spare time. That next day, which was Sunday, I relaxed all day until we shot basketball and went swimming. I also slept in on this day but was ready to do some type of physical activity. I went to bed around ten o'clock p.m. But was mad because I knew that I had to wake up the next morning at five-thirty, and that is how my weekend went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment