Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Weekly Reflection

Hard work, is all I can say about this week. We ran and did more push-ups than I think I have ever done before. Monday morning, like always I woke up early and worked out, I ran a lot. I was so exhausted, I am sure I was not the only person who was tired because we all worked hard, then we had to go to class. This is something that that i do not like to do at all. Tuesday and Wednesday were just like Monday, and I was getting used to this routine but Thursday we ran even more than we had ran previous days. Friday was no different, and this morning we had to run with Ronde. I hat running with him because it seems like he never stops running, I think he does not have any lungs. but, I know that all of this physical training will help me get into shape and get me ready for football.

No comments:

Post a Comment